- Students of the TSENG College of Extended Learning do not pay AS/USU fees, and are not eligible to vote in these elections. If you did not receive a link, this may be why.
- If you did not receive a link and you believe you are eligible to vote, please contact 677-2477.
- All students eligible to vote will be able to vote for: AS President/Vice President, and up to five (5) candidates for the USU Board of Directors.
Students will only be able to vote for two types of senators:
- Up to two (2) senators representing the academic college they are enrolled in;
- Up to two (2) senators representing their academic division (upper, lower or graduate) as of the date of the election.
- Students WILL NOT be able to vote in any other senate races.
- Students who are enrolled as having DOUBLE MAJORS will be able to vote for Senate representatives in BOTH their majors.
Voting is very easy and quick. Here is how:
1. On April 11th you will receive an email to your own personalized ballot. This will be sent to your CSUN gmail (my.csun.edu). Click the link in the email.
2. Vote for your candidates! Also be sure to vote in the survey questions.
3. Submit you ballot when finished, you will receive a receipt to your Gmail upon completion!