Election Logo and Files
Social Media Resources (Meet the Candidates)
Using the form below, candidates can submit their campaign info to be posted on the CSUNAS IG account. All posting will be done alphabetical by last name. The college day will feature the candidate pics/bio as slide. Your IG account will be tagged if you provide that on the form.
The dates of posting will be the following:
- March 29-April 1 All Senate Candidates
- March 29: College of Arts Media & Communication AND Business & Economics
- March 30: College of Education AND Engineering & Computer Science
- March 31: College of Health & Human Development AND Humanities
- April 1: College of Science & Math AND Social & Behavioral Sciences
- April 2: Lower Division, Upper Division AND Graduate
- April 5 AND April 6 President/VP
What you need to provide on the form:
- Candidate info
- 500 characters or less
Deadline, March 17th
Your ads must comply with all rules set forth by the Elections Code and Committee. All ads are approved by the committee before posting. Rejected ads will be notified and asked to resubmit.
Candidates can submit their information for the official voter's guide. This form is also required to have candidate pictures and bio on the ballot.
Clean Campaign Pledge
Clean Campaign Pledge:
This pledge is to ensure that you are upholding proper ethics as a candidate. The Chair of Elections will keep this document as a public record.
Being an elected officer of Associated Students, I will be assuming not only leadership responsibilities, but also moral responsibilities to be a role model to my fellow classmates and to be a great representative of the student body of California State University, Northridge. Therefore, I hereby voluntarily endorse, subscribe to, and solemnly pledge myself to conduct my campaign in accordance with the following principles and practices:
(1) I shall conduct my campaign openly and publicly, discussing the issues relevant to the The student body of California State University, Northridge based on my belief and principals to those issues, without fear or favor my opponents’ beliefs and principles.
(2) I shall not use or permit the use of character defamation, whispering campaigns, libel, slander, or scandalous attacks on any candidate’s personal or family life.
(3) I shall not use or permit any appeal to negative prejudice based on but not limited to race, religion, color, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or special disabled veteran’s Status.
(4) I shall not use or permit any dishonest or unethical practice of political campaign, which corrupt or undermine the principles of free elections and the democratic society and hinder the ability of the student body to express and exchange various views and Beliefs.
(5) I shall immediately and publicly condemn any political campaigns engaged by any individual or group on behalf of my candidacy or in opposition to my opponents’ candidacy against governing laws of the Associated Students and the University an aforementioned principals.