This is a tutorial only. No log in is required.
Your class schedule displays on the myNorthridge Academics page and in the SOLAR Student Center. Print views are available in both places.
Use these two views of your class schedule for different purposes:
- myNorthridge Portal Academics tab: Allows fast access to your current schedule of enrolled classes and final exams.
- SOLAR Student Center: Displays your current wait listed classes; your past, present and future class schedules; and your history of dropped classes.
Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Select the myNorthridge Portal link
- Log in with your CSUN User ID and Password.
The myNorthridge Home page displays.
Select the Academics tab.
The Academics page displays. Locate the My Current Classes box to view your:
- Final Exam Schedule
- Current Class Schedule
- Links to additional resources
The resources include links to:
- Tell you about late adding or dropping after classes begin
- Print your schedule
- Download your schedule to your computer or mobile device
- Order textbooks online from the Matador Bookstore
To view your wait listed classes, you'll need to go to the SOLAR Student Center (see Step 4 below).
To view or print your wait listed classes or your schedule for a past or future term, navigate to the SOLAR Student Center.
From the My Settings drop-down menu in the upper right corner, select My Student Center.
The Student Center home page displays your current class schedule under the Academics heading.
To change views, select "weekly schedule" below the table.
Select View My Class Schedule to view or print your:
- Wait listed or dropped classes
- Class schedule for past, present or future terms
The View My Class Schedule page displays.
Under the Term Selection heading, select the desired term from the list.
To go back, choose Student Center from the drop-down menu and click the "GO" button.
Your class schedule of enrolled classes for the term you selected displays in detail.
To view instructors or multiple meeting patterns, click the display-options icon.
To view wait listed classes, select “Waitlisted” from the Enrollment Status drop down menu.
View My Class Schedule will begin to display your dropped courses about 2 weeks before classes begin. At that time, you’ll see 3 options in the Enrollment Status drop down menu: enrolled, waitlisted and dropped.
Now your wait listed classes display along with your position number in the wait list.
Your position number may improve over time if any students above you in the wait list are auto-enrolled into the class or if they decide to drop themselves from the list.
To return to myNorthridge, select Back to Portal in the upper right corner.
Back on the myNorthridge Home page, you can select the Class Schedule icon in the Quick Links box to return to the SOLAR Student Center and view:
- Your enrolled, wait listed, and dropped classes
- Your past, present and future schedules
However, the Academics tab in myNorthridge provides the most immediate display of your current schedule of enrolled classes and final exams.