This is a tutorial only. No log in is required.
You can view your final exam schedule in myNorthridge Portal after enrolling in classes. Your exam and class schedules display together on the myNorthridge Academics page.
- At the start of registration, a preliminary final exam is assigned to classes. If any adjustments are made to the classroom, day or meeting time, a second exam schedule replaces the preliminary one approximately six weeks after classes begin.
- Be sure to review your exam schedule a few weeks before finals. Confirm the date, time and location with your instructor or the academic department offering the course.
- Summer term finals are usually scheduled for the last class meeting.
- If you are unable to take a final on its scheduled date, you must make arrangements with the instructor in advance. Please see the Final Examination Policy.
Did you know?
- The dates of finals week for each semester are published in the Registration Calendar.
- You can view the final exam schedule of most class sections in Class Search at the onset of registration.
Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Select the myNorthridge Portal link
- Log in with your CSUN User ID and Password.
Your myNorthridge home page displays.
Select the Academics tab.
The Academics page displays.
Your final exam and class schedules display under two headings in the My Current Classes box.
Your final exam schedule lists:
- Class title, course and class number
- Exam date and time
- Location. Select the classroom link to view its location on a campus map.
Always confirm final exam schedules with your professors.
To print a copy of your final exam and class schedules, click the Print View link near the bottom of the box.
To download your final exam and class schedules to Google Calendar or iCal, select the appropriate link.