CSUN  Wordmark
CSUN International Post Baccalaureate or Graduate student from out of the U.S. Who Have Been Admitted

The following page is a three column layout with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search CSUN function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains update, contact and emergency information.


Post Baccalaureate or Graduate student from out of the U.S. International Students Who Have Been Admitted

Congratulations and welcome to California State University, Northridge!

You will receive a letter of admission, a letter of welcome from the International and Exchange Student Center, a copy of the departmental admission form if you will be in a masters program (1295), and the I-20. You may also receive specific communications from your graduate department.

Please arrange an appointment at a local U.S. Embassy to secure your F1 student visa. This can be a long process, so please make the appointment as soon as possible.

Registration materials will be mailed to you; however, you cannot register for courses until you have arrived in the United States or have made special arrangements with International and Exchange Student Center as well as your department. Upon arrival you will need to arrange a meeting with an advisor in the International and Exchange Student Center.