The California State University, Northridge Alumni Association Preferred Membership Benefit Partner Program provides quality promotional offers or discounts on products or services to enhance the value of a CSUN Alumni Association membership and connect CSUN alumni with alumni owned/operated entities. The program seeks to partner with local and national businesses, organizations or individuals to offer products or services exclusively and/or at a discount to CSUN alumni and members.
All promotions/discounts will be organized and listed on the CSUN Alumni website under one of the following categories:
- CSUN/On Campus
- Professional Services
- Travel and Fun
- Special Offers (Other)
- Restaurants and Entertainment
Benefits to Preferred Partner
Preferred Member Benefit Partners will receive the following:
- Visibility on the CSUN Alumni Membership Benefits webpage www.csun.edu/alumni/membership-benefits with organization logo, hyperlink and up to 50 words of copy.
- Announcement of new partnership on one CSUN Alumni social media channel (Facebook/Twitter/Linked In/Instagram) upon launch and annually as agreement is renewed.
- Flexibility to create a custom promotion/offer best suited to the organization’s need.
Obligations of Preferred Partner
Preferred Member Benefit Partners shall provide the following:
- A quality promotional offer or discount on a product or service offered by the organization made available to all CSUN alumni who confirm an affiliation and/or membership with the CSUN Alumni Association.
- Organization’s logo/marks in JPG or PNG format in 200 x 300 megapixels
- Grants CSUN at no charge, permission and rights to use its name, trademark, and logo for the exclusive purpose of advertising the Program.
- The name, email and phone number of a direct contact at the organization assigned and available to respond to CSUN constituent inquiries and/or service issues. Contact information to remain active/updated throughout the term of the agreement.
- Provide products and/or services to CSUN constituents that meet or exceed the common industry standard and conform to all State and regulatory laws.
- Organization/proprietor shall provide excellent customer service and remain in good standing with industry regulators, State law and other consumer protection or regulatory agencies and services such as Yelp, Foursquare, Google Reviews, etc., throughout the term of the agreement.
- If available, to provide CSUN with an annual report on program/member usage by CSUN constituents. (Optional)
- If available, to provide a co-branded microsite/landing page hosted on the organization’s website that outlines additional information about the offer that can be linked to from the CSUN Alumni Membership Benefits webpage. (Optional)
The CSUN Alumni Association shall create a contract agreement, signed by both parties outlining the above obligations.
- The term for all agreements begin on the signed Agreement Date and continues until the following June 30th.
- Agreements can be renewed annually, upon mutual written consent, for an unlimited number of consecutive years.
- Either party may terminate the agreement at any time, without cause and for the party’s convenience, upon 30 days written notice to the other party.
- Each party is responsible for its own costs and expenses under the Program, and neither party is required to pay any associated fees, royalties, or commissions to the other party.
- The Alumni Association reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Program at any time in our sole discretion.