Corporate Connect is one of CSUN Alumni Association's unique programs that serve as a catalyst for students to explore new and different places to work. This program opens up a range of possibilities allowing students to work closely with potential employers, consider different industries, hear alumni career stories and observe real-world corporate developments.
During a Corporate Connect event, a small group of up to 20 students will spend approximately two hours at a company/industry of choice. The visit will usually include a site tour (or walk-through), an overview of the organization/industry, an alumni career story and a sponsored Q&A lunch.
More than 600 students and recent graduates have participated in 2016-2018 with visits to Google, Sony Pictures, Disney Animation, Dreamworks, CNN, Marvin Engineering Corporation, Wells Fargo Corporate Finance, Warner Bros, Princess Cruises, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Farmers Insurance, LegalZoom, LAPD, HAAS Automation, innovative marketing firms and many more.
Not only did students and alumni see the value in hosting and attending, but they understood the strength in connecting with fellow Matadors.
- The next Corporate Connect will take place on October 2, October 3 and October 10, 2019, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Our staff will create a topical agenda as a guideline, provide transportation for students and handle all logistics.
- Corporate hosts are asked to create a short presentation to include a company (industry) overview, share your career story and industry advice.
- Meet and Greet sponsored lunch for approximately 20 students.
- Provide an on-site tour (or walk-through)
- The next Corporate Connect site visits will take place on October 2, October 3 and October 10, 2019, from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- All visits take place from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm departing from CSUN. Light breakfast, lunch, and transportation provided.
- Seating is limited and must be able to attend a mandatory orientation prior to participating in a site visit.
- Must be a current student