The Child & Adolescent Development Alumni Association was re-established in 2005 and chartered by CSUN Alumni Relations in 2006. We invite you to join our chapter and engage in the exciting opportunities that are provided for Child Development students, alumni and professionals. Whether you are a recent graduate or an alumnus of several years, we encourage you to take part as a leader in the field of Child & Adolescent Development.
With 15 years of history, we continue to grow as a family and look forward to the journey ahead that holds new experiences and opportunities. You can help make a difference!
- To create opportunities for alumni to become more connected to and interactive with the university and CADAC constituency;
- To honor and showcase our CADV alumni;
- To support professional development of the Chapter, students, alumni, and Child and Adolescent Development Department (CADV);
- To promote community awareness and collaboration among the Chapter, the CADV Department, the College of Health and Human Development, the Child and Adolescent Student Association (CADA), Alumni Relations and CSUN
Our Chapter involves:
- Monthly meetings (second Thursday of each month)
- Mentoring programs every fall Semester
- Working with our departmental students
- Reorganizing our chapter and goals
- Professional development and networking
- Awarding student scholarships
- Honoring outstanding CADV Alumni
- Recognizing exemplary community programs
- Volunteering and philanthropy
With your involvement and contribution, the CADV Alumni Chapter can:
- Continue to award student scholarships
- Continue with successful programs for students and alumni
- Educate the CSUN community on child & adolescent advocacy
- Enhance communication and publicity with community partners
We invite you to join the chapter and check out upcoming events.
If you have questions or are interested in being a part of the CSUN Child & Adolescent Development Alumni Chapter, please email: email@example.com