Currently registered Cal State Northridge students, as well as former students with a myNorthridge account, may obtain an UNOFFICIAL transcript on SOLAR as follows:
Log into myNorthridge from the CSUN home page with your CSUN User ID and Password. On the Home tab in the Quick Links box, select SOLAR Student Center and then click Unofficial Transcript.
SPECIAL NOTE: Beginning Wednesday, August 26, 2015, ALL online transcript orders are on hold until we have completed our End-of-Term process for the current Summer 2015 term. The anticipated date when we can fulfill ALL online transcript requests, regardless of term or semester, is September 8, 2015 (subject to change). To discuss options for ordering Summer 2015 transcripts after August 25, please call Admissions and Records at (818) 677-3700 and press option 3, or visit us at the Student Services Center in the lobby of Bayramian Hall (BH 100, 1st floor).
Current and former Cal State Northridge students have 3 options for ordering their official transcripts:
- Online using Credentials Solutions' software application at Order Transcripts Online.
Note: A $2.00 service fee is charged by the vendor for each transcript ordered.
–For help using the application, see the guide Ordering Official Transcripts Online.
–To check the status of an online order, go to Order Status.
- By mail using the Transcript Request print-only form (.pdf) (see instructions on form)
- In person - You can order up to five (5) Official Transcripts at the Admissions and Records Student Services Center in Bayramian Hall Lobby (BH 100). You'll need to bring a valid photo ID and the completed Transcript Request form (.pdf).
Official transcripts are issued by Admissions and Records within 5 to 10 business days of receiving the student's written request. Any records prior to Spring 1986 may take longer.
The table below shows the fee schedule for ordering one or more transcripts at the same time by mail or in person.
Please Note: For online orders, prices are the same as those published below ONLY for the first 5 transcripts ordered together. An additional handling fee of $2.00 per transcript is charged by the vendor for Internet orders.
Over 10 copies ordered at the same time
add $1.00 per additional copy over 10
- Official transcripts are issued in separate, sealed envelopes.
- Only California State University, Northridge coursework will appear on the transcript. Coursework from other institutions must be ordered from those institutions.
- In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your records will only be released to a third-party with your written consent.
- All outstanding university financial obligations must be cleared and missing grades submitted before your transcript can be released.