CSUN's degree planning tools include everything you need to build a plan for completing your degree.
- STEP 1: Degree Road Maps (regular and for the STAR Act/ADT - Associate Degree for Transfer). The road maps list in sequence the courses required for your major.
- STEP 2: Degree Progress Report/Planner. Allows you to monitor your degree progress and drag and drop courses into a personalized semester-by-semester plan to meet remaining requirements.
- STEP 3: Registration Planner. Simplifies scheduling your classes each semester. Select the courses you want in Registration Planner and define the times you cannot attend classes. Then in just a few seconds—based on the parameters you entered—you can generate every possible schedule combination and send a favorite schedule to your enrollment shopping cart. You can even:
- Log into Registration Planner to import your DPR Plan in one click
- Save favorite schedules
- Use Registration Planner on a smartphone
Learn more at Registration Planner How To Guides.
Find the degree planning tools in myNorthridge Portal on the "Academics" tab in the "Academic Quick Links" box. As always, consult with your academic advisor before finalizing any decisions related to your major.