Viewing Your Final Exam Schedule
Your current semester final exam schedule displays in myNorthridge Portal. Log into myNorthridge > Academics (tab) > My Current Classes (box). Always confirm your final exam schedule with your instructor. If unsure, check with your instructor or the academic department. Revisit your exam schedule a few weeks before finals to check for updates.
Final examinations are assigned to classes twice a semester:
- Fall 2018 - Saturday, July 7, 2018 and updated Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Spring 2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018 and updated Saturday, February 23, 2019
Tutorial: How to View Your Final Exam Schedule.
Final Exam Policy
In lecture courses, no final examination may be scheduled by an instructor prior to the regularly scheduled time. Any student who finds it impossible to take a final examination on the date scheduled must make arrangements in advance with the instructor either to take the examination at another time prior to the deadline for reporting grades, or request that a grade of Incomplete be assigned, and must then follow the regulations concerning the removal of the Incomplete. No exceptions will be made to these regulations without the written approval of the instructor, the department chair, and the dean of the college in which the course is offered.
- Fall Semester 2018: Wednesday-Tuesday, December 12-18, 2018
- Summer Term 2018: Final exams are held on the last class meeting.
- Spring Semester 2019: Saturday-Friday, May 11-17, 2019