Viewing Your Final Exam Schedule
Your current semester final examination schedule displays in myNorthridge Portal. Log into myNorthridge > Academics (tab) > My Current Classes (box). Helpful tutorial: How to View Your Final Exam Schedule
Final exam dates, locations and times are assigned to classes twice a semester on the following days, so revisit your exam schedule in the portal a few weeks before finals to check for updates:
- Fall 2019 - Saturday, July 6, 2019 and updated Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Spring 2020 - Saturday, December 7, 2019 and updated Saturday, February 22, 2020
Always confirm your final exam schedule with your instructor or the academic department before finals week begins.
Final Exam Policy
In lecture courses, no final examination may be scheduled by an instructor prior to the regularly scheduled time. Any student who finds it impossible to take a final examination on the date scheduled must make arrangements in advance with the instructor either to take the examination at another time prior to the deadline for reporting grades, or request that a grade of Incomplete be assigned, and must then follow the regulations concerning the removal of the Incomplete. No exceptions will be made to these regulations without the written approval of the instructor, the department chair, and the dean of the college in which the course is offered.
- Fall Semester 2019: Wednesday-Tuesday, December 11-17, 2019
- Spring 2020: Saturday-Friday, May 9-15, 2020
- Summer 2020: Final exams are held on the last class meeting. Confirm with your instructor.
Printable Final Exam Charts
Find final exam charts for past semesters in the Registration Guide Archive.