Viewing Your Final Exam Schedule
Your current semester final exam schedule displays in myNorthridge Portal. Log into myNorthridge > Academics (tab) > My Current Classes (box). Always confirm your final exam schedule with your instructor. If unsure, check with your instructor or the academic department. Revisit your exam schedule a few weeks before finals to check for updates.
Final examinations are assigned to classes twice a semester:
- Fall 2019 - Saturday, July 6, 2019 and updated Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Spring 2020 - Saturday, December 7, 2019 and updated Saturday, February 22, 2020
Tutorial: How to View Your Final Exam Schedule.
Final Exam Policy
In lecture courses, no final examination may be scheduled by an instructor prior to the regularly scheduled time. Any student who finds it impossible to take a final examination on the date scheduled must make arrangements in advance with the instructor either to take the examination at another time prior to the deadline for reporting grades, or request that a grade of Incomplete be assigned, and must then follow the regulations concerning the removal of the Incomplete. No exceptions will be made to these regulations without the written approval of the instructor, the department chair, and the dean of the college in which the course is offered.
- Summer 2019: Final exams are held on the last class meeting. Confirm with your instructor.
- Fall Semester 2019: Wednesday-Tuesday, December 11-17, 2019
- Spring 2020: Saturday-Friday, May 9-15, 2020
Printable Final Exam Charts
Find final exam charts for past semesters in the Registration Guide Archive.