Get ready to enroll starting as early as November 1, 2019. Waiting listing for closed classes is also open.
- Students in good standing may enroll in a maximum of 17 units (19 units for graduating seniors) from the start of registration.
- Students on academic probation may enroll in up to 13 units.
- The wait list limit is 13 units.
Before your enrollment appointment arrives, schedule an appointment with your advisor during business hours.
- Prepare for advisement with the degree planning tools: the Degree Road Map for your major, DPR & Planner, and Registration Planner.
- Easily generate all possible schedules for the classes you select, check your preferred schedule for errors, and send a favorite to your enrollment shopping cart, ready to submit when your enrollment appointment arrives—all possible with Registration Planner.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor to stay on track: Undergraduate Academic Advisor or Graduate Program Advisor/Coordinator.
- New international undergraduate students on F-1 Visas must enroll with an international academic advisor.