Registration-by-Appointment for fall 2022 classes begins Monday, June 6, 2022. Log in to myNorthridge Portal, "My Checklist," to view your enrollment appointment.
- First-time freshman registration and advisement begin.
- Registration-by-Appointment ends Monday, July 4.
- After July 4, no appointment is needed to enroll.
Starting with your registration appointment date and time:
- No permission is required to add classes unless they are restricted.
- Maximum load for students in good standing: 17 units. Check academic load exceptions.
- Students can wait list for closed classes (maximum of 13 wait listed units).
- Repeating classes is permitted beginning July 5.
Check the tuition and other fees payment schedule (deadlines) on the University Cash Services website.
Find your advisor: