Registration-by-Appointment for Fall 2021 classes begins Monday, June 7, 2021:
- First-time freshman registration and advisement begin.
- Registration-by-Appointment ends Monday, July 5.
- After July 5, no appointment is needed to enroll.
Starting with your registration appointment date and time:
- No permission is required to add classes unless they are restricted.
- Maximum load for students in good standing: 17 units. Check academic load exceptions.
- Students can wait list for closed classes (maximum of 13 wait listed units).
- Repeating classes is permitted beginning July 6.
Streamline scheduling classes with Registration Planner!
Check tuition and other fee payment schedule (deadlines) on the University Cash Services website.