Late Registration starts with the first weekday of classes. Add, drop and swap classes or change the basis of grading online using self-service registration through September 18.
- Maximum load: 17 units (16 units for graduate students)
- Repeating courses is permitted (started July 6).
A Late Registration fee of $25 is charged to add classes if you are currently not enrolled in any units. If you drop, prorated refunds begin today.
During the FIRST WEEK of Late Registration & Schedule Adjustment, August 24-30:
- Wait listing is available through Sunday, August 30, 11:59 pm.
- No permission is required to add classes except for restricted classes, which always require permission.
During the SECOND through the FOURTH WEEKS of Late Registration & Schedule Adjustment, August 31-September 18:
- Wait listing is no longer available.
- Permission is required to add ALL classes.