After the start of classes, you may add, drop and swap classes, and change the basis of grading online using self-service registration.
During the FIRST WEEK of Late Registration/Schedule Adjustment, Jan. 23 through Jan. 29:
- Wait listing is available through Sunday, Jan. 29, 11:59 pm.
- No permission is required to add classes except for restricted classes, which always require permission.
- The maximum load remains 17 units. Check unit load exceptions.
- Repeating courses is permitted (started Dec. 13).
- Prorated refunds begin. For details, visit refund information.
Starting with the SECOND WEEK of classes through the FOURTH WEEK, Jan. 30 through Feb. 17:
- Wait listing is no longer available.
- Permission is required to add ALL classes.
- The last day to qualify for a partial refund (minus $10) due to a drop in academic load below 6.1 units is Friday, Feb. 10. For details, visit refund information.
- The last day to drop or change grading basis using online, self-service registration is Friday, Feb. 17.
Make every effort to finalize your schedule by Feb. 17, the end of the fourth week, when recorded enrollments are considered official.
After the fourth week, approvals are required to adjust your schedule. Learn more at Late Schedule Changes.