After the start of classes, you may add, drop and swap classes, and change the basis of grading online using self-service registration as follows:
During the FIRST WEEK of Late Registration and Schedule Adjustment, January 25-29:
- Wait listing is available through Sunday, January 31, 11:59 pm.
- No permission is required to add classes except for restricted classes, which always require permission.
- The maximum load remains 17 units, and repeating courses is permitted.
- Prorated refunds begin.
In the SECOND through the FOURTH WEEKS of Late Registration and Schedule Adjustment, February 1-19:
- Wait listing is no longer available.
- Permission is required to add ALL classes.
- The last day to qualify for a partial refund (minus $10) due to a drop in academic load below 6.1 units is Friday, February 12.
- The last day to drop or change grading basis using online, self-service registration is Friday, February 19.
- Make every effort to finalize your schedule by February 19 (end of the fourth week), when recorded enrollments become official.
After the fourth week, approvals are required to adjust your schedule. Learn more at Late Schedule Changes.