You may add, drop and swap classes and change the basis of grading online using the self-service registration system through Friday, February 10, 2017. The maximum load remains 16 units and repeating courses is permitted.
A Late Registration fee of $25 is charged when adding classes if you are currently not enrolled in any units. Prorated refunds also begin today.
During the FIRST WEEK of Late Registration & Schedule Adjustment, January 23–27:
- Wait listing is available through Sunday, January 29, 11:59 pm.
- No permission is required to add classes except for restricted classes, which always require permission.
During the SECOND and THIRD WEEKS of Late Registration & Schedule Adjustment, January 30–February 10:
- Wait listing is no longer available.
- Permission is required to add ALL classes.
- Self-service registration closes Friday, February 10, 11:59 pm.
Learn more at Late Add-Drop Classes.