You may continue to add, drop and swap classes through the self-service registration system. You may also change the basis of grading, but make sure you understand the Credit/No Credit Grading Policy or consult your academic advisor first.
- In Week 1 of classes, permission is not required to add. (Exception: Restricted classes always require permission.)
- In Weeks 2 and 3, permission is required to add all classes.
- Maximum unit load: 16 units. For exceptions, see Enrollment Requirements.
- Repeating courses is permitted.
- A Late Registration fee of $25.00 is charged when adding classes if you are currently not enrolled in any units.
Late Registration/Schedule Adjustment and access to online registration end Friday, September 12 at 11:50 pm. Enrollments recorded by September 12 are considered official and unalterable without formal approval.
Learn more at Late Add/Drop Classes.