A lot happens in the fourth week of classes.
- Sunday, Sept. 25, 2022, is the last day to drop or change grading basis in self-service registration.
- Monday, Sept. 26 is the 20th day of instruction, when recorded enrollments are considered official.
Please finalize your schedule by Sept. 25 if possible. Remember, an academic advisor is ready to assist as needed.
Here's how the timeline works:
After the fourth week of instruction:
- To drop one or more classes, completely withdraw, or change the basis of grading, formal approval is required. Please complete the appropriate late schedule change form.*
- To add classes, request a permission number from your professor and enroll using self-service registration. Registration Planner will help you quickly find open classes for your schedule.
Important fee payment information:
- If you drop classes before the 60% point of instruction, you might be eligible for a prorated refund.
- If you add classes, you may owe additional tuition and other fees. Be sure to check your student account balance in the CSUN Portal.
Please note: Adding classes after Sept. 25, 2022, will not increase your financial aid award. Learn more at What Affects My Aid - Enrollment Requirements.