As soon as you have 90 units including work in progress, meet with your academic advisor to review your completed and incomplete degree requirements. Then apply for graduation for the term in which you anticipate completing all requirements. Students may apply to graduate for the spring, summer or fall terms.
Spring & Summer 2021 Graduation Due Dates:
- September 18, 2020 - On-time application deadline to apply for Spring & Summer 2021 graduation. Applying after this date will require a $10.00 late fee. Helpful: Online Graduation Application Guide
- March 5, 2021 - Last day to apply for graduation in order to participate in the 2021 Commencement Ceremony and have your name published in the program.
- July 30, 2021 - Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of Bachelor's degree for SPRING 2021.
- October 1, 2021 - Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of Bachelor's degree for SUMMER 2021.
Learn more: When and How to Apply for the Bachelor's Degree
For assistance, contact the Office of Undergraduate Degree Services.
Virtual Commencement Ceremonies, May 2021
- Read Joint Commencement 2019/20 and 2020/21 FAQs
- Check out Virtual GradFest in March!
- How to participate calendar - What to Do Next