As soon as you complete 90 units, meet with your academic advisor to review your completed and incomplete degree requirements. Then apply for graduation for the term in which you anticipate completing all requirements. Students may apply to graduate for the spring, summer or fall terms.
Spring & Summer 2020 Graduation Due Dates:*
- September 20, 2019 - On-time deadline to apply for Spring & Summer 2020 graduation. Applying after this date will require a $10.00 late fee. Helpful: Online Graduation Application Guide
- January 10, 2020 - Last day to apply for graduation online. Applying for Spring 2020 graduation after this date will require not only the $10.00 late fee but also a paper application.
- March 6, 2020 - Last day to apply for graduation in order to participate in the 2020 Commencement Ceremony and have your name published in the program.
- August 7, 2020 - Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of Bachelor's degree for SPRING 2020.
- October 9, 2020 - Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of Bachelor's degree for SUMMER 2020.
*The Office of Undergraduate Degree Services closes at 4:00 pm on Fridays.