Today is the last day to add a class online with instructor permission for the Spring 2023 semester.
In the fifth week of classes and after, most changes to your schedule are considered only for serious and compelling reasons.
To add a class in Weeks 5 through 12:
- Request a permission number from the instructor and enroll using self-service registration.
- For Spring 2023, add online no later than Friday, April 21 (end of Week 12).
- Always check your student financial account balance and payment due dates when changing your schedule. Learn how at View Student Account Information How-To Guide.
To drop or completely withdraw from classes in Week 5 and after:
- Request formal approval using the appropriate form(s), available at Late Schedule Change Forms.
- Find a timeline and procedures at medical withdrawal information.
- Visit the University Cash Services website for refund information and eligibility.
- To avoid a failing grade, be sure to drop classes you no longer want, including the CSU Fully Online course you might be taking at another campus. Please review University Withdrawal Policies.
In the last three weeks of instruction (Last 20%), Week 13 and after:
- Schedule changes are not permitted.
- Withdrawals, whether partial or complete, are not permitted except in cases such as accident or serious illness, where the cause of withdrawal is due to circumstances clearly beyond the student's control. Read more at Late Schedule Changes - General Timeline and Procedures.
Find forms, deadlines and instructions at Late Schedule Changes.