Changes to your schedule are considered only for serious and compelling reasons starting with the fifth week of classes and after. Changes require formal approval except you may add a class with permission through today.
To add in Weeks 5 through 12:
- Request a permission number from the professor and enroll using self-service registration.
- Add a fall 2023 class online no later than Friday, Nov. 17 (end of Week 12).
- Always check your student financial account balance. If payment is due, you must pay upon registration.
To drop or completely withdraw in Week 5 and after:
- Request formal approval to drop or completely withdraw from classes using the appropriate form(s) at Late Schedule Change Forms.
- Find medical withdrawal information.
- Find refund information and eligibility.
- Drop classes you no longer want to avoid a failing grade. Please see University Withdrawal Policies.
If you are enrolled in, but are not attending, a CSU Fully Online course at another campus, you must also drop to avoid a failing grade. Contact the host campus now and follow their procedures for dropping.
Week 13 — Last 20% of Instruction — and after:
- In the last three weeks of classes (Week 13 and after), also known as the "Last 20% of Instruction," schedule changes are not permitted. This is also true for retroactive withdrawals.
- Withdrawals, whether partial or complete, shall not be permitted except in cases such as accident or serious illness, where the cause of withdrawal is due to circumstances clearly beyond the student's control. Read more at Late Schedule Changes - General Timeline and Procedures.
Find forms, deadlines and instructions at Late Schedule Changes.