Your academic schedule is considered official by the end of the fourth week of instruction. In the fifth week and after, most changes to your schedule are considered only for serious and compelling reasons.
To drop or completely withdraw from classes in Weeks 5 and after:
- Request formal approval using the appropriate form(s), available at Late Schedule Change Forms.
- Find a timeline and procedures at medical withdrawal information.
- Visit the University Cash Services website for refund information and eligibility.
To add a class in Weeks 5-12:
- Request a permission number from the instructor and enroll using self-service registration.
- The last day to add a class through self-service is Friday, November 19 (end of Week 12).
Find forms, deadlines and instructions at Late Schedule Changes.