Final examinations are held Tuesday, Dec. 12 through Monday, Dec. 18, 2023.
- Your final exam schedule displays with your class schedule in the CSUN Portal under the top navigation Academics tab. From the Academics menu, select My Classes and then choose Current Class Schedule.
- If you have a final exam schedule conflict, contact both professors immediately to request alternate arrangements.
- You might be able to view some of your grades through the CSUN Portal as early as Dec. 12. Grades are updated nightly thereafter.
Learn more at Final Exam Information.
The last official day of the fall 2023 semester is Friday, Dec. 22.
- If you received a grade of Incomplete in the fall 2022 semester, you must submit the required course work by the last official day of fall 2023, the following calendar year.
- If you need more time to complete the course work, you must file the Request for Extension of Time to Remove an Incomplete (PDF) before Dec. 22, 2023.