Your final exam schedule displays with your class schedule in myNorthridge Portal under the Academics tab.
- Confirm the exam time and location with the professor before your last class meeting.
- If you have a final exam schedule conflict, contact your professor immediately to request alternate arrangements.
- You might be able to view some of your grades through myNorthridge Portal as early as Dec. 13. Grades are updated nightly thereafter.
The last official day of the fall 2022 semester is Friday, Dec. 23.
- If you received a grade of Incomplete in the fall 2021 semester, you must submit the required course work by the last official day of fall 2022, or Dec. 23.
- If you need more time to complete the course work, you must file the Request for Extension of Time to Remove an Incomplete (PDF) before Dec. 23, 2022. Contact your professor or academic advisor for assistance.