Get ready to enroll as early as Nov. 1, 2023 (mainly first-time freshmen). Wait listing for closed classes also begins.
Starting with your registration appointment date and time:
- Students in good standing may enroll in a maximum of 17 units (19 units for graduating seniors).
- Students on academic notice may enroll in up to 13 units.
- You may wait list for a maximum of 13 units. Helpful: Wait List Guide and Wait List FAQs (PDF)
To stay on track to graduation, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor before your registration appointment arrives:
- Find your undergraduate academic advisor.
- Find your graduate program coordinator.
- New international undergraduate students on F-1 Visas must pre-enroll with an international academic advisor.
To prepare for advising:
- Check for registration holds (if any). Learn more at How to View Holds Guide.
- Select courses and plan possible schedules using the degree planning tools.
Let Registration Planner (login required) generate all possible schedules for the classes you want, validate a favorite schedule (e.g. check corequisites, unit limits), and send it to your enrollment shopping cart, ready to submit when your enrollment appointment arrives. Learn more at Registration Planner Guide.