Get ready to enroll starting as early as Nov. 1, 2021 (mainly new freshmen, who must enroll with their advisor). Wait listing for closed classes also begins Nov. 1.
- The earliest access to the self-service registration system begins at 6:00 a.m.
- Contact your academic advising center to schedule a meeting with your advisor during business hours.
- Look for your registration appointment in myNorthridge Portal under My Checklist.
Observe maximum unit load rules:
- Students in good standing: maximum 17 enrolled units.
- Graduating seniors who have applied for bachelor's degree graduation: 19 units.
- Students on academic probation: 13 units.
- You may wait list for a maximum of 13 units. Helpful: Wait List Guide
Stay on track to graduation! Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor before your enrollment appointment arrives:
- Find your undergraduate academic advisor.
- Find your graduate program advisor/coordinator.
- New international undergraduate students must enroll with an international academic advisor for first-time freshmen and transfer students on F-1 Visas.
Prepare for advising:
- Select courses and plan schedules using the degree planning tools at Plan Your Degree.
- Use Registration Planner (login required) to generate possible schedules for the classes you select, validate a favorite schedule (e.g., check for corequisites, unit limits), and send it to your enrollment shopping cart, ready to go when your enrollment appointment arrives. Helpful: Registration Planner Guide
Helpful: How-To Guides for Students