The following California community colleges will automatically send e-transcripts at CSUN's request at the time you submit your application for CSUN admission. At all other times, you will need to request e-transcripts from these schools.
You must request your transcripts from the community colleges in List 1 (CSUN cannot request them) if:
- You did not report attending the school in your application, and/or
- You will send us the required final transcripts with grades posted for the course work reported as “in-progress” when you submitted your application.
IMPORTANT: Log into myNorthridge Portal > My Checklist to confirm that CSUN has received your e-transcripts. If you see that e-transcripts have been ordered but not received and one week has passed, contact the sending institution.
- American River College
- Antelope Valley College
- Cerritos College
- Chabot College
- Chaffey College
- Cosumnes River College
- Cypress College
- East Los Angeles College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from East LA.
- El Camino College / El Camino Compton Center – Temporarily unavailable. Please contact college to order transcripts.
- Folsom Lake College
- Fullerton College
- Las Positas College
- Los Angeles City College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from LACC.
- Los Angeles Harbor College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from LAHC.
- Los Angeles Mission College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from LAMC.
- Los Angeles Southwest College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from LASC.
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from Trade Tech.
- Los Angeles Valley College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from Valley.
- Pierce College (LA Pierce College) – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from Pierce.
- Sacramento City College
- West Los Angeles College – Temporarily unavailable. Please order transcripts from West LA.
The following California community colleges participate in eTranscript California, but students must order their e-transcripts when applying for admission to CSUN.
INSTRUCTIONS: Order your e-transcripts from the schools in List 2 based on when you anticipate completing the transfer course work for admission to CSUN in the upcoming fall semester as follows:
- If you will complete ALL course work by the end of the current fall term, have e-transcripts sent to CSUN at the time you apply for admission.
- If you will complete all course work by the end of the upcoming spring term, apply for admission first and then have e-transcripts sent to CSUN in early February.
Order your e-transcripts from these community colleges:
- Allan Hancock College
- Bakersfield College
- Berkeley City College
- Butte College
- Cerro Coso Community College
- Clovis Community College
- College of Alameda
- College of the Canyons
- Contra Costa College
- Crafton Hills College
- Cuesta College
- De Anza College
- Diablo Valley College
- Foothill College
- Fresno City College
- Gavilan College
- Glendale Community College
- Hartnell College
- Lake Tahoe Community College
- Laney College
- Lassen College
- Los Medanos College
- Mendocino College
- Merritt College
- MiraCosta College
- Monterey Peninsula College
- Moorpark College
- Mt. San Antonio College
- Oxnard College
- Palomar College
- Porterville College
- Reedley College
- Santa Ana College
- Santa Barbara City College
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Santiago Canyon College
- Shasta College
- Southwestern College
- Ventura College
If you are a current CSUN student (i.e., you have already been admitted) wishing to transfer course work from a California community college to CSUN, please request e-transcripts from any of the schools you've attended in Lists 1 and 2 above.
Save time and money! When we receive your e-transcripts through the eTranscript California system:
- You do not need to order a paper transcript;
- Your e-transcript may be free of charge (check with the sending institution);
- We will receive your e-transcript quickly;
- The time it takes us to evaluate your transfer course work will be reduced.
Check with the sending institution about their rules and fees (if any) for ordering e-transcripts.