Admissions and Records

  • I am a Future Transfer Student

Enrollment Discrepancies

Students are responsible for ensuring that their own academic programs (i.e., class schedules) are accurate. You are urged to act immediately to correct any enrollment discrepancies. Bring any discrepancies in person to the Office of Admissions and Records for correction.

Failure to correct an academic program discrepancy or to drop a class officially may result in a grade of “WU” (Withdrawal Unauthorized) in courses never attended.

Learn more at: