Internship Class (ACCT 498C / IS 498C)
- Go to https://csunsaps.com/
- Login with your CSUN credentials
- Click on Request Permission Number
- Fill out Term (Spring 2019), Department (Accounting and Information Systems), and Course (ACCT 498C or IS 498C)
- Under Attach a file, upload your Internship Offer Letter
- Click on Submit Request
- Once reviewed, you will receive an email with the permission number or if any additional documentation is needed
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 818-677-2461. Thank you.
Expedited Transcript Request for CPA Exam
Undergraduate Degree Services (Admissions and Records) will start awarding student degrees 3 to 6 weeks at the end of each semester. In order to request an expedited transcript request for your CPA exam, please complete the highlighted areas on the transcript request form. Once completed, you need to print and sign the form. You can either drop the form off at the service counter at Admissions and Records or mail it to the below address:
Admissions and Records (Transcript Requests)
Attn: Maria Rodriguez
18111 Nordhoff St
Northridge, CA 91330-8207
Click here to view a sample form.
Click here to complete the form.
Forms and Applications
Academic Tutoring Services
The Business Honors Program offers free tutoring Monday through Thursday from 8am to 6pm and Fridays from 9am to 5pm in JH 1214. Please click here for more information.