CSUN representatives will assist students at Los Angeles Pierce College by not only providing helpful advice and information about CSUN, but also have the opportunity to share their experiences with students in order to prepare them for the transfer process.
- Junior or Senior in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Be able to commit for at least one year
- Be a graduate/transfer student from Los Angeles Pierce College
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have a passion to work with students at Pierce in order to help guide them towards a successful transfer to CSUN
- Have the desire to build leadership skills and improve written and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess adequate knowledge of resources at both Pierce and CSUN
- Copy of most recent resume
- Copy of most recent unofficial transcripts
- Two References
If you have any questions regarding the position or the application, please contact us at (818) 677-4075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.