The Creating Pathways/Abriendo Caminos Career Peer Mentor will serve as a role model to new CSUN transfer students to motivate and engage them in the career exploration process. The Career Peer Mentor will work with the Career Center in order to provide students with information on career paths, events, workshops, and other resources.
- Junior or Senior in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Be able to commit for at least one year
- Be available to work at least 10-15 hours a week
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have a passion to work with students in order to help them make positive career choices
- Have the desire to build leadership skills and become more involved on campus
- Be able to relate to others
- Copy of most recent resume
- Copy of most recent unofficial transcripts
- Two References
If you have any questions regarding the position or the application, please contact us at (818) 677-4075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.