The most common mistake you can make is to not know where the file has been downloaded. If you do not know the name of the folder (directory) you will not be able to install the program. MAKE SURE YOU WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THE FOLDER THAT THE FILE IS BEING DOWNLOADED INTO. TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE CC.EXE, CC1.EXE, CC2.EXE, CC3.EXE AND CC4.EXE FILES INTO THE FOLDER CALLED MYDOCUMENTS. If you do not know where it was downloaded use FIND as follows: 1. Click on START 2. Click on FIND 3. Type cc.exe
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS COURSE
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD ALL 4 PARTS.
Click Here to DOWNLOAD Part 1 ( cc.exe 914,925 bytes)
Click Here to DOWNLOAD Part 2 (cc1.exe 901,961 bytes)
Click Here to DOWNLOAD Part 3 ( cc2.exe 892,575 bytes)
Click Here to DOWNLOAD Part 4 ( cc3.exe 625.352 bytes)
Click Here to DOWNLOAD Part 5 ( cc4.exe 716,002 bytes)
HOW TO INSTALL THIS COURSE USING WINDOWS 95,98, ME or 2000.
1. Run Windows. 2. Click on START (For Windows 3.1 Click on FILE) 3. Click on RUN. 4. type C:\MYDOCU~1\CC.EXE NOTE: ENTER THE NAME OF THE FOLDER THAT YOUR FILE WAS DOWNLOADED INTO WHERE IT SAYS \MYDOCU~1\ 5. Repeat 1,2,3 above. 6. Type C:\MYDOCU~1\INSTALL
(The system will be installed in a folder called CCOURSE).
HOW TO RUN THIS COURSE SOFTWARE USING WINDOWS 95,98 or ME.
1. Click on START. 2. Click on RUN. 3. Type: c:\ccourse\acct2001 (or if the this does not work, try the old version c:\ccourse\menut) INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING You may contact Prof. Raun by E-mail at email@example.com FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE FOR EACH CHAPTER. Try to complete at one chapter every week. 1. Read, or Print/Read, the Chapter Text and Notes. 2. Print the Problems and Assignments. Answer the questions. 3. Enter the Answers into the computer system by using the ENTER ANSWERS software. Place a blank data disk in drive C. 4. Take the Chapter Test using the computer system by using the TEST software. Be sure you have your data disk in drive C. 5. Starting with Chapter 2, Enter the Case Transactions into the Accounting Information System software (CASE MODULES) provided. Or if you have other Accounting Software, such as, QuickBooks , you may use it instead. 6. Upon completion of a Chapter be sure to mail to your instructor copies of all printouts AND YOUR DISK. Prof. Raun, 4101 Pindar Way, Oceanside, CA. 92056 USA To access any of the above see instructions below. TO ACCESS FILES FOR TEXT, NOTES, PROBLEMS OR ASSIGNMENTS IN WINDOWS. 1. Click of Start. 2. Click on Run. 3. Type: c:\ccourse\acct2001 (To access Main Menu.) Click on TEXT, NOTES, PROBLEMS OR ASSIGNMENTS ICON 4. Do not enter password. Click on OK. 5. Click on Files (upper left corner). 6. Click on Open. 7. Select \text\ folder, if it does not appear automatically. 8. Select file desired for Chapter Text, Notes, Problems or Assignments. A. For Text: CH + chapter # + TEXT (Example for Chapter 1 : CH1TEXT ) B. For Notes: CH + chapter # + NOTES (Example for Chapter 1 : CH1NOTES ) C. For Problems: CH + chapter # + PROBLEMS (Example for Chapter 1 : CH1PRO~1 ) D. For Assignments: CH + chapter # + ASSIGNMENTS (Example for Chapter 1 : CH1ASS~1 ) TO TAKE CHAPTER TESTS. ---------------------- 1. Click on Start. 2. Click on Run. 3. Type: c:\ccourse\acct2001 Click on TESTS ICON. 4. Enter your name, student ID and class ID. 5. Enter the Chapter number for the test. (Note: The two mid-terms are test # 13 and 14. the final exam is test # 15). TO RUN THE ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM SOFTWARE FOR THE CASE. 1. Click on Start. 2. Click on Run. 3. Type: c:\ccourse\acct2001 Click on CASE MODULES ICON. 4. Follow instructions. TO ENTER THE ANSWERS FOR THE PROBLEMS, ASSIGNMENTS AND CASE FOR GRADING. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Click on Start. 2. Click on Run. 3. Type: c:\ccourse\acct2001 Click on ENTER ANSWERS ICON. 4. Follow instructions. TO RUN THE MANAGEMENT DECISION SIMULATION FOR CHAPTERS 13 AND 14. ---------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Click on Start. 2. Click on Run. 3. Type: c:\ccourse\acct2001 Click on PROFIT PLANNING SIMULATION ICON.
TO CREATE AN ICON FOR THE ACCOUNTING COURSE ON YOUR DESK TOP
1. Click on the MyComputer Icon.
2. Click on C drive.
3. Click on the ccourse folder.
4. Click and Drag the Acct2001 Icon over to your desktop.
You should now have a Shortcut to ACCT2001 on your desktop.
To run the course software click on the ACCT2001 ICOM.
CLICK HERE for Instructions
Click Here to return to Page 1
If you are unable to download and install the Windows Version (cc,cc1 and cc2) then you can download and install the old dos version below. Be sure to let your instructor know that you have downloaded this old version because the instructions to run this system is different.
TO DOWNLOAD THE OLD DOS VERSION
Click Here to DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE COURSE
TO INSTALL THE OLD VERSION.
1. Click on START. 2. Click on RUN. 3. Type: c:\folder_name\ta.exe 4. Type: c:\folder_name\install The system will be installed in a folder called ACCTNET.
TO RUN THE OLD VERSION.
1. Click on START. 2. Click on RUN. 3. Type: c:\acctnet\menut