“BERNICE BOBS HER HAIR”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
DIRECTIONS: Read F.Scott Fitzgerald’s short story “Bernice Bobs Her Hair” and circle the word that best completes the sentence. Provide evidence from your reading of the story to justify your choice.
1. Marjorie is different than Bernice because she is
2. In this story, Marjorie is to Bernice.
3. Bernice is a character.
are victims of feminine manipulation.
4. In this story, the young men
have more control over the women than the women have over them.
5. In this story, Fitzgerald the behavior of youth during the 1920s.
6. In this story, gets exactly what she deserved.