FRIENDS OF THE CENTER FOR SEX AND GENDER RESEARCH
The Center for Sex and Gender Research does not receive a budget from the University, and therefore relies on the good will and generosity of our friends to make our programming and activities possible. We would be grateful for your financial support.
All donations to the Center for Sex and Gender Research are tax-deductible and are processed and administered by the California State University Foundation, which is registered as a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) public benefit California Corporation.
For all of our friends:
If you are not a CSUN employee, you may make a recurring or one-time credit card donation using the form accessible at the following secure URL:
When filling out this form, in the “Designate Your Gift” pull-down menu, please select "Other" (the last entry in the list), and then in the "Other Designation" box type "Center for Sex and Gender Research."
Please send an email to CSGR’s Director, C. Jacob Hale, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your donation. This step is not necessary but it is helpful because it will allow to track donations more closely and to contact you to ask if we may acknowledge your donation on our website and in other publicity.
For CSUN employees:
It is especially easy for CSUN employees to donate to CSGR by making a monthly payroll deduction. Small monthly donations that you will probably barely notice add up to significant assistance that makes a big difference in our ability to present high quality events and activities. Here are some examples to show how painless this can be:
$4.17 per month = $50.04 per year
$8.34 per month = $100.08 per year
$21.00 per month = $252.00 per year
$42.00 per month = $504.00 per year
$84.00 per month = $1,000.08
If you are a CSUN employee willing to make a monthly donation via payroll deduction, here are the easy steps to follow:
1. Click on the following link: http://www.csun.edu/ua/foundation/foundation_forms.html
2. Scroll almost to the bottom of the page, then click on Payroll Deduction Form
3. When filling out the form, do not check any of the boxes listed under “Authorized disbursement of payroll deduction.” Instead, after the boxes check “Or,” then type or write in “Center for Sex and Gender Research.”
4. After completing the form, either send it through campus mail to University Foundation, Maildrop 8296, or deliver it in person to the University Foundation in University Hall Room 305.
5. Please send an email to CSGR’s Director, C. Jacob Hale, at email@example.com to inform us of your donation. This step is not necessary but it is helpful because it will allow to track donations more closely and to contact you to ask if we may acknowledge your donation on our website and in other publicity.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP