Have you considered writing for Food for Thought, the SDFSA newsletter? One way you can contribute is by modifying a paper you have written for a class you are taking. If you need help, email the paper to Amanda or Maria and we can help you adapt it! If you want to contribute an original piece, here are some topics you could write about:
- Paleo diet
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- The new nutrition facts label
- Relay for Life/Smoothie Day/Iron Matador (or other club events)
- Added sugars
- Increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables
- How to modify a recipe to make it more healthy
- Gluten-free – is it just a fad?
- Becoming a vegan – what you need to know
Truly, the list is endless! We need your contributions to make Food for Thought a success. To sign up, register here, even if you don’t yet know...