CSUN  Wordmark
Access Keys

This information applies to pages in the CSUN template system. Windows-press ALT + an access key. Macintosh-press CTRL + an access key.

The following access keys are available:

Michael D. Eisner College of Education

College of Education

Obtaining Permissions for PACT videoing

Advise your master teacher and principal of your need to videotape lessons.  Determine whether the school has already required students to submit video release forms that would cover this event.  It may be that the principal prefers that you use the school’s or district’s parent video/photo permission/release form. 

You will need to print out the Sample Parent Letter from Teacher Candidate and the TPA Permission Form, fill in the information, make sufficient copies, distribute and collect them.  For forms in Spanish, you can use video permission forms contained in a PDF file labeled “CalTPA Video Permission forms,” available from your student teaching coordinator or seminar leader.