I have created this site for students, teachers, and members of the community who have an interest in children's literature. The contents on this webpage represent some of the resources available at CSUN and the Internet. Enjoy!
Questions or suggestions for this website? Feel free to email Pat Swenson: email@example.com
Children/YA Interactive Links
- 100 Awesome Engineering Projects for Kids
- By Kids For Kids
- Card Games
- Children's Storybooks Online
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- The Exploratorium
- Fact Monster
- Fun Brain
- Fun Car Facts for Kids: Simple Machines Used in Automobiles
- Fun Facts & Trivia for Kids
- Giggle Poetry
- Hyper History Online
- I know that
- Internet Public Library
- Jets, Planes and Helicopters: How Do They Fly?
- KidLit - Art & Literature
- Kids Know It Network
- Logistics Career Exploration Guide for Kids and Students
- Maggie's Earth Adventures
- Merriam-Webster's Word Central
- National Geographic Xpeditions
- Online Homework Helper
- Online Learning Games
- Planets for Kids - Astronomy
- Play to Learn: Gamification Sites
- Scholastic Web Site
- Science Fair Displays: The How-To Guide for Students and Educators
- Sea World Kids
- Take Our Word For It
- Wacky Web Tales
CSUN has revamped its Web presence to make the content universally accessible. It is the policy of the CSU to make information technology resources and services accessible to all CSU students, faculty, staff and the general public regardless of disability.
The California State University System has undertaken an unprecedented and coordinated effort to bring the CSU into compliance with federal and state laws pertaining to the Americans with Disabilities Act. Under Section 508, agencies must give disabled employees and members of the public access to information that is comparable to the access available to others.
Students concerned with accessibility to digital course materials should contact the Center on Disabilities (COD) for assistance.