Creating a Webpage
Things You Will Need:
Some form of storage for the computers at CSUN (simple disks work great)
Computer with Microsoft FrontPage (any at CSUN)
1. Open Microsoft FrontPage.
2. Select: File -> New Page or Web.
3. Select "Empty Web" [make sure you're always working/saving in this web folder, save it to A:/Website (or some other name)]
4. In your new Empty Web, Select File -> New Page of Web -> Blank Page
5. Use the program and commands to edit your new page (more on this later)
6. Select: File -> Publish Web.
7. Save your Web Folder and modified webpages to your A: drive (your disk) (Save pages IN the webfolder)
8. Make sure your main page(home) is saved as index.html.
9. Publish to: ftp://ftp.csun.edu/~yourloginnamehere/public_html (that's public_html)