The Program is Supported by
The Herzog Science, Mathematics and Technology Center
acts as an umbrella organization for
collaborative interdisciplinary mathematics-based research and education efforts among faculty, students, industry and K-12 schools. For more information on the center click here.
The advisory board of the Herzog Center functions as the advisory board of the PAIR program.
Advisory Board Members
1. Elaine Boulay, College of Extended Learning, Senior Program Development Director
2. Barbara Caretto, Director of Development, College of Science and Mathematics
3. Pete Hanson
, Senior Program Development Associate, Regional and International Programs for Educators
4. Mack Johnson, Associate VP Graduate Studies Research and International Programs
5. Gerry Simila, Geological Sciences
6. Gil Yanow, JPL Educational Outreach