Special Education (SPED): Standards
Students in the Mild/Moderate specialization of Special Education are assessed on their mastery of the California Standards for the Teaching Profession. Click on each standard to see the specific skills included in each standard.
- Engaging and Supporting All Students in Learning
- Creating and Maintaining An Effective Environment for Students
- Understanding and Organizing Subject Matter Knowledge for Student Learning
- Planning Instruction and Designing Learning Experiences for All Students
- Assessing Student Learning
- Developing As a Professional Educator