Master Teachers Program
Planning Instruction and Designing Learning Experiences for All Students
- Draws on and values students’ cultural, social and linguistic backgrounds, interests, and developmental learning needs.
- Establishes and articulates goals and instructional objectives for student learning.
- Develops and sequences instructional activities and materials for student learning.
- Designs short-term and long-term plans to foster student learning.
- Modifies instructional plans to adjust for student needs.
- Develops and implements IEP goals to address students’ individual needs.