Master Teachers Program
Developing As a Professional Educator
- Reflects on teaching practices and plans professional development.
- Establishes professional goals and pursues opportunities to grow professionally.
- Works with culturally and linguistically diverse communities to improve professional practice.
- Works with culturally and linguistically diverse families to improve professional practice.
- Works with colleagues to improve professional practice.
- Assumes initiative and responsibility for tasks and assignments.
- Collaborates with general education classroom teachers and other school and community personnel to integrate students across instructional environments.
- Uses verbal, nonverbal, and written language effectively.
- Upholds high standards of competence and integrity and exercises sound judgment in the practice of the profession.