Master Teachers Program
Assessing Student Learning
- Establishes and communicates learning goals for all students.
- Collects and uses multiple sources of information to assess student learning.
- Involves and guides all students in assessing their own learning.
- Uses the results of assessments to guide instruction.
- Communicates with students, families and other audiences about student progress.
- Develops and administers nonbiased, nondiscriminatory assessment procedures that recognize the confounding features associated with English language acquisition.
- Utilizes assessment data to develop Individual Education Programs (IEP).
- Evaluates instruction and monitors progress of individuals with exceptional learning needs.