SOURCE OF ERROR
1. Waters contact with air for 30 minutes during each test.
2. Water temperature is correct give or take one tenth.
3. String used to pull the weight back up may cause very little drag.
ADVISE FOR TRYING EXPEREMENT:
1. Use multiplied temperatures for accurate temperature heating (instead of cooling) like I did.
2. USE CARE in preserving natural state of the ocean water
3. Be carefull in conversions from farenhiet to centigrade (I used the wrong conversions on my first day and had to start over).
4. Use a powerfull magnet to pull out the puck (weight) instead of a string that causes drag on the way down.