1. Nodal cuttings were taken from Geraniums and Impatiens.
2. Two different types of plant hormones were purchased: Rootone
10 & Hormex.
3. Some of the Nodal cuttings were then dipped into the two different
types of plant hormones.
4. These cuttings were then planted about three inches deep in soil that contains a heating cable in order to keep the cuttings warm.
5. Cuttings from the same types of plants were then taken and planted
without the plant hormones.
6. The plants were then paced into a green house that contains a
grow light to provide light for photosynthesis.
7. The cuttings were then observed and measured once a day in order
to determine the growth patterns of the cuttings.
8. Pictures were then taken to illustrate the difference between
the cuttings with plant hormones and the cuttings without then hormones.
9. Data from the cuttings has then been recorded on charts.