- Printer Friendly Version
- How Do I Know What Instructors Expect?
- How Can I Make The Best Use Of Class Time?
- Where Are The Best Places To Study?
- Why Do Assigned Readings Before Class?
- Should I Always Take Notes During Class?
- Is There A Study Group For Me?
- Why Should I Go to Office Hours If I Understand the Material?
- Is A Planner Absolutely Necessary?
- How Can I Avoid End-Of-Term Crises?
- Do I Need To Take A Break?
DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE LEARNING STRATEGIES: A KEY TO SUCCESS AT CSUN
In each of the last two years, a cross-section of CSUN freshmen have participated in interviews about their study habits. They answered questions about how they study, what they do in the classroom and what academic strategies work for them at CSUN.
We are sharing some of these students’ insights and strategies with you—take whatever you think might work for you and, if a suggestion or tip doesn't help, toss it out and try another.Learning Strategies ->