1. Turner, Eugene and John C. Sherman. The Construction of Tactual Maps, The American Cartographer, Vol. 13, No.3, 1986. pp. 199-218
2. Turner, Eugene. Interview: John C. Sherman, The American Cartographer, Vol.14, No. 1, 1987. pp. 75-87
3. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner. Where to Find the New Immigrants, American Demographics, Sept., 1988. pp 23-27.
4. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner. The Most Ethnically Diverse Urban Places in the United States, Urban Geography, Vol. 10, Nov-Dec., 1989. pp523-539
5. Turner, Eugene. Two Mapping Packages for Macintosh Computers, Software Review in Cartographic Perspectives, No. 10, Summer, 1991. pp 17-20
6. Turner, Eugene. The Trend Toward Microcomputer Mapping, Newsletter of the American Geographical Society, Vol. 12, No. 2, 1992. pp 1-3
7. Allen, James and Eugene Turner, Ethnic Differentiation by Blocks within Census Tracts, Urban Geography, Vol. 16, No. 4, 1995. pp344-364.
8. Allen, James and Eugene Turner, Ethnic Diversity and Segregation in the New Los Angeles, in EthniCity: Geographic Perspectives on Ethnic Changein Modern Cities. edited by Curtis Roseman, Hans Dieter Laux, and Gunter Theime, Rowman and Littlefield, 1996. 320 pages
9. Allen, James and Eugene Turner, Spatial Patterns of Immigrant Assimilation, The Professional Geographer, Vol 48, No.2, 1996. pp140-155.
10.Turner, Eugene, John Sherman, Cartographic Perspectives, No. 27, Spring, 1997. pp 24-25
11. Turner, Eugene and James P. Allen, Employment Patterns in the San Fernando Valley and Adjacent Areas, Center for Southern California Studies, Northridge, December, 1997.
12. Turner, Eugene, Guidelines for Submission of Electronic Materials, The Professional Geographer; Vol 50, No.1, 1998. pp164-165.
13. Turner, Eugene. Atlas of American Diversity, Review in Journal of American Ethnic History, Vol. 19, No. 4, Summer 2000.
14. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, Bridging 1990 and 2000 Census Data: Fractional Assignment of Multiracial Populations, Population Research and Policy Review, Vol 20, No. 6, 2002. pp 513-533.
15. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, Ethnic Residential Concentrations in United States Metropolitan Areas, Geographical Review, Vol. 95, Issue 2, April, 2005. pp. 267-285
16. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, New Patterns in Boston’s Ethnic Quilt, AAG Newsletter, Vol 42, No. 10, November 2007. Pp 1, 8-9.
17. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, Migrants Between California and Other States, The California Geographer, Vol. 47, 2007. Pp 1-26.
18. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, Ethnic Residential Concentrations with Above-Average Incomes, Urban Geography, Vol 30, No. 3, 2009. Pp 209-238.
19. Turner, Eugene and James P. Allen. Issues in Depicting Population Change with Dot Maps, Cartography and Geographic Information Scence, Vol. 37, No. 3, 2010. Pp 189-197.
20. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, Patterns of Population Change in California, 2000 - 2010, The California Geographer; Vol 51, 2011. Pp 37-63.
21. Allen, James P. and Eugene Turner, Black-White and Hispanic-White Segregation in U.S. Counties, The Professional Geographer; Vol 64, No. 4, 2012. Pp 503-520.